Subscribe Us

Header Ads

DO YOU KNOW? Dangote Trucks Has Killed Nigerians More Than Fulani Herdsmen & Boko-Haram Joined Together

 

DO YOU KNOW? Dangote Trucks Has Killed Nigerians More Than Fulani Herdsmen & Boko-Haram Joined Together

Yeah Africa’s richest man Dangote business trucks has sent so many pedestrians to their untimely grave.

I’m not just saying this because I want to write an article and publish, I’ve witnessed it several times when I was living with my mom in Umuahia Abia state. A married man I know, was crushed by one of Dangote”s truck before my eyes.

The annoying part is that, the driver didn’t stop the vehicle, he ran to a place called “Okigwe”. I was traumatized for days.🤦

Not just that, I’ve heard countless stories of how Dangote trucks crushes pedestrians to death and disappear.

Just days ago, a 500-level law student of the Adekunle Ajasin University, was killed along with some others by a Dangote truck. And the victims family were neglected by the company.

Dangote Trucks Has Killed Nigerians More Than Fulani Herdsmen & Boko-Haram Joined Together – DO YOU AGREE?

Share Your Experiences & What Should Be Done.

Drop your comment below ðŸ‘‡


Post a Comment

0 Comments